An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding E-Commerce team. The team is responsible for digital strategy across the HSS group, driving online sales through HSS.com and developing digital tools that add value to our trade account customer base. As our E-commerce assistant you will be the first point of contact for our customer enquiries, responding to any queries and pro-actively monitoring our social media channels, responding to our customers, some who have had a problem but many who share their positive experience of using hss.com. You’ll also be responsible for many of the daily tasks that keep hss.com running!
The role is varied and is hands on with our digital platforms and also internal tools including Spanner. We’ll support with training on any new tools. This role is varied and is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career at HSS and take the first step into an Ecommerce role
Ecommerce Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Running daily reports including revenue/stock
- Acting as a first point of contact for inbound telephone enquiries through the E-Commerce team.
- Manage customer interactions on a number of social media platforms
- Managing customer product & service review responses
- Manage mailboxes and ensure responses are provided in a timely manner to both customers & colleagues
- An interest in digital and hands on user of social media!
- Proficient in spanner (internal applicants)
- Confident in excel
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer service skills
- Hire industry product experience would be preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and enthusiastic showing a strong ability to learn and expand the role
- Proactive and organised
- Collaborative approach