As a Strategic Account Manager at Abird Power Solutions, you will be challenged to win new, profitable business for HSS whilst supporting the development of our existing customer accounts and branch network. You will sell the proposition across our group of companies to deliver a great service offering to our customers as well as assist in the collection of any debt relating to the accounts.
Within the HSS Hire Group, Account Managers are based in a geographical patch and spend their time mixed between selling on sites and in offices and are target driven to support the branches around them in achieving sales goals, so they truly work as part of a team whilst having an opportunity to demonstrate individual flair.
A successful Strategic Account Manager will be great at…
- Developing relationships internally and externally.
- Building relationships at multiple levels
- Listening and implementing the HSS Sales Process to ensure they can find the best solution for their customer.
- Building rapport and use a mature, consultative approach to sales-selling on service and value.
To be successful in gaining a role here you will need to demonstrate that you have a proven track record of sales success within your current field. You will need work experience in a B2B selling role. Experience and knowledge of the power generation market is advantageous but not essential.
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
- Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
- Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of workforce.