Do you have excellent Administrative skills? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
HSS Hire is the UK’s leading tools and equipment hire company. You may not have heard of us before but you’ve probably seen our vehicles delivering our broad range of equipment from ladders and drills to plant and access equipment.
The purpose of the job: To provide support to the HSS Training Plus supply team in managing suppliers, their content and the smooth functioning of all T+ departments in processing customer enquiries.
• Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
• On-board new suppliers through effective commercial negotiations, processing of required commercial and operational documentation and building positive relationships.
• Bring to market new course lines, events and venues.
• Maintain third party content across all platforms.
• Supplier account management to explore new opportunities and to maintain strong working relationships.
• Support T+ Bookings and Enquiries teams in support of customer demands
• Answer all calls presented to them to meet or exceed the departments high standard call rate.
• Respond to all calls, emails and messages in a timely manner.
• To offer help and support all Internal and external customers, Take time to ensure all customer’s needs are met and strive to exceed customers` expectations levels through great service.
• Ensure that all specific procedures are carried out in a timely manner so that all customer bookings and information are accurate.
• Strive to ensure customer satisfaction, comply with office standards and safety and security procedures.
• Seek guidance from your Team Leader and seek all opportunities for self development.
• To carry out other duties when required.
• To attend training courses when asked, to help you develop in your role.
• Treat internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times, ensuring clear lines of communication.
It’s all about you!
We are looking for an Admin Assistant top join our team on a 6-9 month Maternity cover contract. Bringing the right person into our Groundcare team is very important and we need to make sure the successful candidate can adhere to our core values.
Firstly, we Make It Safe. We want someone who has our colleague and customers safety at the forefront of everything they do.
We Make It Happen. You will need strong organisational skills and have the ability communicate with different people across the business with by phone or email. You will support the team with queries and manage the mailbox ensuring that all work is done to the best of your ability.
We Make It Better. Going above and beyond is not something that happens rarely within our team. We are passionate about what we do and that can be seen in everything we do, whether that is talking to a customer or colleague or inputting data on an excel spreadsheet.
Lets Make It Together. Hearing “well done” and “thanks” are not uncommon at HSS Hire. We show respect to each and every one of our colleagues and working as a team helps up to achieve each and every goal, together!
So who are we looking for? We are looking for someone who can be a team player who is confident in their ability to provide excellent administration service and have the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
We’ll be honest – It’s our colleagues that make us what we are. That’s why we reward everyone’s hard work with a benefits package that is designed to suit our colleague’s individual needs and attract a diverse group of new HSSers to our family.
As well as a competitive salary, we provide a range of family friendly benefits including Life Assurance and Healthcare, Car lease schemes, Salary Finance Loans and Discounts to be used at a range or stores and restaurants. We will also throw in some free tool hire for your next “big” project at home.
At HSS, we encourage inclusivity and diversity and this is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.