HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.
With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join our team. You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
So what will you be doing?
• Working out of our branch, you will handle customer queries over the phone, email, and face to face
• Embrace sales initiatives across the hub, building strong customer relationships and maintain a high standard of branch presentation and service.
• Maintain professional standards of product knowledge and providing support to our customers looking to get the right product
• Carrying out inspections and testing of equipment before and after each hire to ensure equipment reliable and safe
What you’ll need to join us:
- Friendly telephone manner
- Strong customer focus and genuine desire to help
- Ability to work towards targets and KPIs
- A pro-active and optimistic attitude
- A desire to learn and expand on existing product knowledge
What do you get back:
In line with our culture and values we Make it safe, Make it happen, Make it better and Make it together. So we promise that your career with us will be rewarding. Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- Competitive salary with access to our group pension plan
- Holiday allowance of 20 days increased to 25 days when you hit 5 years of service
- Holiday Buy scheme giving you the option to purchase up to 5 days (FTE) of annual leave
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Full work wear and PPE provided with a full induction on entry to your new position, covering everything from Health and Safety to the ins and outs of your role
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
- Wellbeing and Healthcare support– you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home. Our support includes: Mental Health First AidersAn Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365A Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs including prescription charges, dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage! Access for you and your family to our wellbeing platform which incudes benefits such as a 24/7 GP consultation service, get fit programmes including diet support with guidance from a nutritionist, life events counselling and much more.
- Discounts and cashback on our benefits site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your annual salary
- You will get the choice of other benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want – such as holiday buy and cycle to work schemes
We are the market leader in equipment hire, providing tools, equipment and related services in our industry. We offer a one-stop shop for all equipment hire through a combination of services. We serve an extremely diversified customer base, in business-to-business, who operate a range of activities across multiple end markets, providing us with less exposure to highly cyclical sectors. Find out more at https://www.hsscareers.co.uk/what-we-do
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. Therefore we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.