At HSS Hire we make it easy for our customers to keep working as the UK’s original tool and equipment Hire Company and we make it easy and ensure you’re equipped to have a successful and fulfilling career. Our field sales team have unrivalled success with our customers, and we’re looking to expand our team – hopefully with you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join our team covering our Major Projects in Birmingham. With over 10,000 products, a forward-thinking culture and opportunity to join a well-established customer-centric team, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
As an Area Sales Manager you will take responsibility for being the first port of call with our current and prospective customers within your designated geographical patch. Our people are what makes us stand out above the crowd at HSS Hire, and we would love to make you a part of our journey!
Overall, your main duties will be to:
- Developing relationships internally and externally.
- Building relationships at multiple levels
- Listening and implementing the HSS Sales Process to ensure you can find the best solution for our customer.
Building rapport and use a mature, consultative approach to sales-selling on service and value.
What do you bring?
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of aiding and assisting customers throughout their journey. You will be the first point of contact for our some of our biggest spending customers.
- You will also need to demonstrate your sales experience and flair to identify, win and nurture new customer accounts.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- You must have a valid driving licence.
What do you get back?
In line with our culture and values we Make it safe, Make it happen, Make it better and Make it together. So we promise that your career with us will be rewarding. Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- Competitive salary with access to our group pension plan
- Holiday allowance of 20 increased to 25 days when you hit 5 years of service
- Holiday Buy scheme giving you the option to purchase up to 5 days (FTE) of annual leave
- Wellbeing and Healthcare support– you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home. Our support includes Mental Health First Aiders and an Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365. In addition to this we also offer a Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs including prescription charges, dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage!
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
- Discounts and cashback on our perks site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your basic annual salary
- You will get the choice of other flexible benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want such as Critical Illness Cover, Cycle to Work and more
- We offer Financial Wellbeing support through Salary Finance
- Full work wear and PPE provided with a full induction on entry to your new position, covering everything from Health and Safety to the ins and outs of your role.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.