HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.
With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Consultant to join our team. You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
So what will you be doing?
• Working out of our branch, you will handle customer queries over the phone, email, and face to face
• Embrace sales initiatives across the hub, building strong customer relationships and maintain a high standard of branch presentation and service.
• Maintain professional standards of product knowledge and providing support to our customers looking to get the right product
• Carrying out inspections and testing of equipment before and after each hire to ensure equipment reliable and safe
What you’ll need to join us:
• Friendly telephone manner
• Strong customer focus and genuine desire to help
• Ability to work towards targets and KPIs
• A pro-active and optimistic attitude
• A desire to learn and expand on existing product knowledge
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
• FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
• Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
• Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
• Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.