HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.
With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for an enthusiastic Branch Manager to join our team and lead a successful branch. You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
And don’t worry if you don’t know your washers from your towers, as an award winning top employer, we invest in your development and provide all our new recruits with two weeks of training at a designated Branch of Excellence. Therefore, at this stage, it really is simply the desire to learn that is essential.
So what will you be doing?
- Drive day to day sales growth within the branch by successfully leading and motivating your team, leading sales initiatives and campaigns
- Building customer and colleague relationships and maintaining a high standard of branch presentation and service.
- Promote cooperation and teamwork between colleagues working in local selling branches
- Use knowledge of local market, competition and customers to identify and create new sales opportunities
- Carrying out inspections and testing of equipment before and after each hire to ensure equipment reliable and safe
- Lead by example, coach, motivate and train staff, whilst regularly reviewing team’s performance and development needs, ensuring appropriate action is taken
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure necessary stock status accuracy and availability
Whilst at the Branch of Excellence, you will learn all about why The HSS Group is at the forefront of the industry, the tools and equipment we hire, sales techniques and much more. In addition we offer skills-specific training courses to support your development and provide you with the tools to be successful in your role.
What you’ll need to join us:
- Sales experience in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Strong communication and negotiating
- Experience leading and motivating a successful team
- Knowledge of local markets
We try and make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here’s some of the benefits you have access when you join:
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% for friends and family!
- Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
- Discount vouchers off your mobile, car hire and high street products, etc.
- Buy up to five extra days of annual leave
- Long service rewards
As well as plenty of other flexible like childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, training and development programs.
We are really excited about your future with us and have excellent opportunities for progression within The HSS Group.