HSS Hire is a leader in the UK equipment hire & management sector, keeping the customer at the centre of what we do to ensure that we continue to grow and lead the market. Due to the growth and success of HSS Training, we are expanding our CITB Site Safety Plus Training team.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are registered CITB SPP Tutors or a great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager or Health & Safety professional who would like to share their vast experience in management within the construction sector.
What you'll do...
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of skills and programmes within your responsible skillset. The trainer will ensure a high quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across HSS Training Accredited Training Schemes.
• Manage the delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
• Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
• Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
• Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
• Ensure HSS complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
• Produce training material & courses as required.
• Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
• Carry out workplace/competency assessments as required.
• Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
• Represent the company and values ("HSSness") of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
• Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360? brand.
• Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
Who we want...
• A person who is able to deliver specific safety courses within HSS Training portfolio.
• Have training experience and knowledge within Health and Safety, Training and Training Accreditation operational standards.
• Ideally hold Health & Safety Level 5 Diploma or NEBOSH Level 3 In construction, SMSTS, AET and TAQA Assessor or equivalent
• Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.
What you'll get...
Laptop and mobile phone
FREE hire from our core range and 50% off for your friends and family!
Claim cashback on a range of health and well-being services- That covers anything from dental care to physiotherapy!
Discount vouchers off your mobile, car hire and high street products.
Buy up to five extra days of annual level
Long term service awards
A fantastic working environment where teams support and motivate each other
Opportunities to develop your skill set through on the job training and progress your career.
Equality and Diversity
HSS Training is committed to equality of opportunity.