HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.
With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for an enthusiastic Branch Manager to join our team and lead a successful branch. You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered.
So what will you be doing?
• Drive day to day sales growth within the branch by successfully leading and motivating your team, leading sales initiatives and campaigns
• Building customer and colleague relationships and maintaining a high standard of branch presentation and service.
• Use knowledge of local market, competition and customers to identify and create new sales opportunities
• Carrying out inspections and testing of equipment before and after each hire to ensure equipment reliable and safe
• Lead by example, coach, motivate and train staff, whilst regularly reviewing team’s performance and development needs, ensuring appropriate action is taken
• Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure necessary stock status accuracy and availability
What you’ll need to join us:
You’ll need experience leading and motivating a successful team in either B2B or B2C environments. We work fast, so you will need to have experience in working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining fantastic customer service qualities across your branch. You will also need to the ability and drive to meet and exceed sales targets and ensure your team are aligned with the same mentality.
What you’ll get…
We try and make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are some of the benefits you have access when you join:
• FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% for friends and family!
Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
Discount vouchers off your mobile, car hire and high street products, etc.
Buy up to five extra days of annual leave
Long service rewards
As well as plenty of other flexible
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues of all backgrounds, in order to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience, across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of our culture.