General Practitioner, Swindon
It’s time to enjoy being a GP again. We currently have a General Practitioner role available in Swindon. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £85,000
- NHS Pension
- £500 per month contribution to medical indemnity costs
- 20 - 40 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- 6 weeks' equivalent annual leave + bank holidays + study leave
- Role available 30/10/2017
- GMS Contract
- The Practice has three purpose-built surgeries and two with on-site pharmacies
- Clinical skill mix consists of GP Partners, Salaried General Practitioner, GP Registrar, ANP, HCAs and Phlebotomists
- Patient list size 7500
- GP Training Site
- Vision clinical system
- Practice open hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6pm
- Swindon is a large town in Wiltshire, often referred to as the Gateway to the Cotswolds, one of England’s areas of outstanding natural beauty, and also offers easy access to the world famous stone circles at Stonehenge and Avebury. Wiltshire is also home to the beautiful, historic towns of Salisbury, Chippenham and Devizes, which are only a short distance away. Swindon boasts fantastic transport links including regular trains to Central London in under 1 hour.
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career, we’ll provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
Quality time with your patients - our support, clinical leadership and multi-speciality practice teams all work together to relieve the administrative burden and enable our clinicians to spend the majority of their time involved in high-quality patient care. You’ll have structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly.
A great work/life balance – we’d like to ensure you make the most of your time in and out of work, so we offer flexible working hours and a variety of full and part-time opportunities to suit your lifestyle. This includes early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts.
Career Opportunities – we can offer you the opportunity to divide your time between our different primary care environments and consult a range of patients in GP Practices, Urgent Care Centres and Walk-in Centres, which is the ideal opportunity to broaden your skills and enjoy plenty of variety every day. Or, you may have clinical leadership ambitions and want to become a Lead GP, a Clinical Director or a Medical Director. These roles have a broad strategic remit across a range of practices alongside the ‘day job’ of treating patients. We are also happy to support specialist interests to allow you to make use of your additional skills and training.
Large network of practices - You don’t have to look at the same four walls for the rest of your career. We have a wide choice of urban and rural locations and a mix of small and large practices, each with their own individual feel. We’ll make it easy to change practices within the group should you need to relocate and we also offer additional work in neighbouring IMH practices to boost your income.
Support, Training and Development - We offer a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, such as clinical supervision for Physician Associates/ Pharmacists/GP returners in training. Our clinicians benefit from up to 50 hours free online CPD whilst mandatory training is also provided online. You’ll benefit from the expertise within our clinical network and gain support towards appraisal and revalidation. Our central teams support the practice network across the areas of Clinical Governance, CQC, Clinical Leadership, HR, Recruitment, Practice Operations, Education & Training and Finance/Payroll. This includes management support to ensure that our GPs feel valued and listened to.
Primary Care is changing – we are the future.
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 0203 745 5530 or email@example.com