Non-EEA Qualified GPs
Do you hold a specialist qualification as a General Practitioner/Family Doctor which was obtained outside of the EEA? Would like to work as a GP in the UK?
If you have completed PLAB and you hold GMC registration with a License to Practice, we’d love to hear from you. We can support the process for GP Specialist Registration with the GMC and the NHS Medical Performer List.
Why join IMH?
Primary Care is changing – we are the future. At IMH, by increasing the skill mix within our network of GP Practices, Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres and encouraging a team-based approach, we allow GPs to be GPs. We remove day-to-day distractions and allow you to concentrate on what you love - supporting your patients and developing your clinical expertise. Join us and benefit from a clear career pathway into speciality or management. We believe in strong clinical leadership and in looking after our people to enable them to deliver our vision of the future.
We can offer you:
- Guidance in obtaining specialist GP registration with the GMC
- Full support throughout the Induction and Refresher Scheme (which allows you to work as a GP within the NHS)
- Relocation package
- Tier 2 Sponsorship where applicable (Malling Health practices)
- Guidance regarding UK bank accounts, taxation and National Insurance number
- Flexible contracts
- Continual Professional Development with Medical Director mentoring
- Appraisal and revalidation support
- Opportunities to specialise or move into management roles
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there.
If you are interested in working in the UK as a General Practitioner please click the Apply button below to register your details and we’ll contact you to discuss further.