We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Segmentation & Modelling Analyst to join our Customer Insight team.
Our Customer Insight team sits within the Marketing function, supporting the teams to deliver their strategy. The team has cutting edge Analytics capability, operates at a fast pace and are challenged to deliver benefits to the organisation. If you are looking for a challenge and you have a thirst to drive change, then N Brown can provide the tools, the knowledge and the environment in which to do this.
This role will develop analytical solutions to improve the trading performance and efficiency of Scorecard and Segmentation systems. It will utilise a variety of statistical techniques from modelling, machine learning, and data mining to make predictions about future customer behaviour.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- To apply expertise in data preparation, statistics, and machine learning to investigate complex problems in various domains, such as marketing optimisation or personalisation
- Project management for reviewing, redeveloping and implementing propensity models and segmentation systems
- Contribute to the research for assessment, introduction and rollout of tools and technology platforms for analytics, automation, insights and visualization.
- Utilising a constantly evolving range of data sources and tools, extract knowledge and insight to help the business meet its goals and improve its performance.
- Lead the adoption of new data based solutions and technology cross functionally into business processes
- Lead and manage induction/training programmes for analysts and business users.
- Empower and partner with key decision makers to ensure timely, comprehensive and insightful information that has business impact.
- To prioritise business problems that have the most value to the organization
- Ability to train individuals external to Customer Insight with the correct use of scorecard and segmentation.
What you’ll need to succeed:
We are looking for candidates with a background in Mathematics, Operational Research or a discipline with a significant level of numerical content.
The role will suit a logical and curious thinker who is able to analyse, interpret and provide compelling insight. Strong communication skills are essential, you will be able to communicate to a varied audience. We are looking for passion for data and ability to tell and sell the story with clear actions or recommendations to support predictive analytics.
Ideally you must have experience of SAS, SQL or other database interrogation language. Knowledge of statistical modelling techniques such as logistical regression, cluster analysis, propensity modelling etc. is essential.
We’re looking for an open-minded, flexible individual, who displays a positive attitude towards new challenges, a willingness to learn and embrace new technologies and business change. Strong problem solving skills are essential, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with your current CV.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams.