To assist with the delivery of our vision, a brand new role of Supply Planning Manager has been created within our Sourcing, CSR & Planning team to support the Head of Supply Planning. This is a centralised role which will include managing global capacity plans, critical path management and building strong cross functional relationships with product & logistic teams as well as the supply base in order to support delivery of supply chain efficiencies.
Are you driven with a desire to reshape your skill set into a new, exciting role? Are you ready to learn and develop, passionate about the future of digital retailing?
Do you want the opportunity to play a pivotal role within a growing team who will lead the way by creating new ways of working for N Brown?
Are you able to demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative with a strong desire to succeed?
Are you able to influence & demonstrate commercial understanding?
If this sounds like you along with a passion for numbers, analysis and capable of working in a fast paced changing environment then this role could be the perfect opportunity for you. In return you will have the opportunity to work in Manchester’s vibrant Northern Quarter as part of a friendly, supportive, driven team. We are ideally looking for someone who has merchandising experience but now looking for a new opportunity outside of the traditional merchandising role.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Capacity planning: manage the collation of capacity plans and reporting.
- Critical path management
- Support the new supplier gatekeeper process and set up with input of data into the central database in a timely manner.
- Track and manage reporting of supplier compliance and efficiency plans.
- Support the management of the central database to track supplier performance and scorecards covering critical path management, sample hit rate, BIM to NAM, delivery accuracy, lead times and price fluctuation.
- Build cross-functional relationships with all areas of product, supply base and logistic teams.
- Support the Head of Supply Planning to assist in delivery of the Sourcing strategy
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in a retail head office merchandising environment or a supply chain background.
- A degree or equivalent preferable but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft skills – specifically Excel & Powerpoint
- Proven track record of working cross functionally & not afraid to challenge
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training as well exciting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and proud to work for a company that is committed to making the customer look and feel amazing. If you are able to demonstrate these qualities and have the desired experience, why not apply today and be part of our fashion future.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.