Reporting to the Head of Global Communications, this role is instrumental in the implementation of the Comms & Content strategy for Simply Be and JD Williams.
You will be developing strong relationships with our international agencies, UK PR team, online platforms, select print titles, online publications and social media influencers.
What you'll be responsible for:
1. Support International comms team in implementation of the comms strategy and liaise wider PR and Marketing teams on elements of social media & content.
2. Main point of contact for INTERNATIONAL Comms team
3. Proactively pitch news stories to ONLINE media platforms and press to secure product/image placement/ features etc
4. Maintain excellent relationships with International Agencies, UK PR team, social media influencers by attending and organising regular catch up meetings /Skype
5. Pitch ideas and write copy for brands e.g press releases as well as content across editorial channels and social media.
6. Main representative in the field for SOCIAL MEDIA Channels and platform covering key events for the channels.
7. Analyse activities of competitors across all social media channels and platforms.
8. Support PR Manager in creation of press releases
9. Attend internal meetings with buying, product and design teams to communicate updates
10. Circulate press releases and newsletters to target media
11. Regularly updating the database of contacts
What you’ll need to succeed:
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our successful team.
You will have an interest or passion for fashion , tech and social media , street style and all things CULTURE with understanding of current affairs.
You’ll have previous experience in both Social Media PR with analytics skills, familiar with tools such as Google Analytics. You will be no stranger to top trends in retail and fashion with strong understanding around influencers and bloggers. Its essential for the individual to have a genuine enthusiasm for building relationships through effective outreach and to thrive on developing new and creative social strategies.
This role is fast paced and you’ll be required to work across different campaigns and territories, so an organised approach is essential along with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise a varied workload. You should also be analytical and inquisitive with good business and commercial awareness along with strong MS Excel / Microsoft Office skills. You’ll also need excellent written and verbal communication skills as this role will involve building effective working relationships with teams across the business.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training as well exciting development opportunities with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown.