Know your ATL from your SEO? Your OTS and your CPA? If you are obsessed with driving quality traffic to growing sites on an international scale, where data plays major role along with gut instinct we want to hear from you.
A proactive and dynamic role, to set strategy, lead and deliver the marketing needs of the business in new and emerging markets and drive forward the activity to support sales. Own the brand and enhance its market recognition. Or in other words a strategic head with a hands on approach.
N Brown Group is a powerhouse in transformation moving from a traditional catalogue retailer to a digital powerhouse. Our strength is in our differentiation, our vast customer reach and understanding, the depth of understanding each of our consumer segments and possessing the drive to develop and design product and financial services offers which resonate throughout the market.
We are now driving the growth of our power brands internationally and we are looking for experienced marketing professional to lead the retention and acquisition teams marketing efforts and ensure best practice is in place to drive revenue, new customer growth and return on investment from all marketing activity in overseas territories
- Working with the international Director to produce a measurable and scalable Digital Marketing plan and lead the Retention programme
- Accurately report to agreed standard on the progress and optimisation that the team is undertaking across all its marketing efforts
- Responsibility for substantial marketing budget and with the ability to assess opportunities and build cases for greater investment if necessary
- Identify the best third parties to help accelerate the overseas territories for the group and ensure the customer is kept at the heart of all of our decision making.
- Identify and recruit third party support needed in each territory and be accountable for ensuring delivery and KPI expectations are met
- Create optimisation plans to help drive volume and efficiencies through our marketing channels
- Lead the development of a relevant attribution model that is suitable for all global territories
- Lead the development of a Marketing based segmentation plan, to drive LTV and customer loyalty
- Lead innovative programme of activity to reduce customer churn and reactivate dormant customers
Who would succeed in this role
This position seeks a hands-on digital marketer who is also a strategic thinker that possesses strong communication skills all the while maintaining creativity to execute on high-impact campaigns and processes. You will have a passion for data, organisation, project management and managing teams.
With a proven background in Marketing in a digital or retail environment, you will be able to demonstrate experience building traffic for companies with large and global audiences. You will have proven experience in helping with user acquisition and will be able to demonstrate how you have increased company growth with previous employers. Experience in analytics, email marketing, project management, social platforms and a budget is also a plus!
Demonstrable experience of senior level stakeholder. Able to influence the process to continuously produce thought leadership in the specific discipline but also from an international perspective.
Does this sound like your ideal role? Please submit your application today.