Hours of work: 36.17 hours per week - working on a 4 - week rota between the hours of 9am to 8 pm, Monday to Saturday
An example of your 4 week rota shifts could be:
- Week 1 – (Mon – Sat) – 9am – 5pm
- Week 2 – (Mon– Sat) – 10am – 6pm
- Week 3 – (Mon – Sat)– 11am – 7pm
- Week 4 – (Mon– Sat) – 12pm – 8pm
Start date: Monday 12th March
Salary and Benefits: £8.46 per hour (£15, 911 per annum) plus overtime available at peak times at time and a half
- Holidays – 32 days per year including bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme – where you can buy up to 10 extra days off
- Employee discount – on all of our ranges including retail, furniture, electrical appliances, toys and more (Cost plus VAT)
- Contributory pension schemes
- Access to a variety of discounts with local and national businesses, hotels and on Apple products via our dedicated Lifeworks App
Please note: Applications close Friday 23rd Feb and you will be contacted week commencing 19th Feb if we wish to progress with your application.
About the role:
To ensure our customers continue to receive exceptional levels of service, N Brown are looking for a number of Customer Service - Enquiries Advisors to join our team in our shared contact centre in the heart of Manchester.
You’ll spend your day solving our customer’s queries about products, accounts, deliveries and payments. Our advisors are skilled at up-selling and cross-selling our products when placing customer’s orders, whether it is household goods or that extra accessory to finish any outfit with style!
There’s lots to learn, so we provide 4 weeks in depth training along with ongoing support from our management and coaching teams to help unlock your potential.
Once you’ve completed your initial training you’ll be able to:
- Show empathy and understanding whilst solving problems, handling complaints and resolving queries in a timely and professional fashion.
- Deal with high volumes of inbound calls whilst maintaining excellent standards of customer service.
- Ensure that every customer experience is a positive one by exceeding customer service expectations.
- Up-sell and cross sell across our ranges to offer additional products and special offer items tailored to customer’s needs.
On successful completion of your probationary period there will the potential opportunity to further enhance your skills and paygrade across our Customer Service platforms such as Social Media, Emails, Letters, Webchat, Retail Complaints and International.
Ideally, you’ll have previous experience of working over the phone but if you have some customer facing experience gained through retail or another customer service environment, can communicate clearly and confidently, enjoy working to targets and have some sales experience then we want to hear from you!
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.