We are looking for a Social Media expert and innovator to evolve, lead and build a strong Global Social Media effort across our family of brands with a focus on Simply Be, Jacamo and JDWilliams, our Power Brands.
This role will be responsible for Social Media growth and newness whilst managing all social digital channels on a day-to-day basis, with the support of an internal social team, external agencies and influencers across multiple territories.
Looking for leader with the experience, drive and passion for social brand building and creativity that engages, ignites and grows our customers and fans to be loyal brand advocates.
What you’ll be responsible for
- You will build and deliver social strategies, planning framework and calendar for each platform, content creation, activation and measurement. Be accountable for ensuring delivery and KPI expectations are met.
- You will drive reach and engagement across all our platforms and implementing our social media strategies. Will champion efforts across paid, earned, owned and shared social. Working closely with paid media.
- Partnership with key stakeholders across the business on an Influencer strategy.
- Celebrity endorsement
- Global Influencers, Bloggers and Vloggers
- Blogger outreach with Affiliates
- UGC content
- Act as subject matter expert on social and content marketing for the wider business, liaising with social media channels to stay abreast of latest developments, trends, new technologies, competitor landscape, ongoing community dialogue as well as maintaining a working knowledge of industry best practices
- Writing content briefs for internal teams and external partnerships/agencies to build dynamic content across social platforms to the correct spec in a timely manner for publication.
- Build the best team. Mentor and develop the team to help them progress and build expertise.
- Responsible for social media budgets beyond paid media. Tracking social spend on campaigns, resourcing, BAU and innovation. Apply learnings. Test and iterate.
What you will need to succeed:
This is a brand-new role, developing a new function within Marketing Creative team.
We are looking for an experienced social media professional able to demonstrate previous experience in creating, communicating and executing successful social media strategy whilst collaborating with the wider business and building high performing teams.
You will have previous experience building social media capability including brand development ideally within fashion or retail industry. Strong experience in managing social media platforms including Facebook Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and understanding of best practices and nuances of each. We are looking for an innovator, you will have ability to review our current social media efforts, recommend top solutions and content and execute your vision.
This role will suit individuals with strong understanding of analytics, ability to reflect on data to make strategic decision on our social media efforts. You will be experienced in reporting on ROI and aid future budget conversations.