High and Mighty always has been, and continues to be, the market leader delivering fashion that fits for big and tall men throughout the UK. This is an exciting time to join us, as we we’re part of JD Williams / N Brown Group – the UK’s leading Home Shopping and multi-channel retailer including Simply be and Jacamo.
The store manager is accountable for the trading standards and commerciality of the store, ensuring its profitability by maximising all revenue streams, and effectively managing all controllable costs.
We’re looking for a Manager who’ll lead, train and motivate a team to maximise sales and deliver bespoke customer service, providing one to one guidance on garment fit and tailoring. Of course, we’ll provide the training you need to support customers with tailored apparel and sizing. You’ll also deliver the highest standards of merchandising and stock management, as well as ensuring that our policies on banking, security and administration are maintained.
You will need to have a fashion background and come from a high service environment.
Ideal candidates will have proven their ability to:
- Accountable for the store controllable elements of the profit and loss account for the store and for achieving year-end financial targets.
- Manage the differing stock life cycles to achieve maximum sales and margins, and minimise stock reductions and loss.
- Develop in-store opportunities to increase revenue streams.
- Develop the customer experience to increase market penetration, brand awareness and customer loyalty.
- Develop the store team to realise its full potential in building a great place to work and an exceptional customer experience.
- Drive customer recruitment locally for both the store and all home shopping channels.
- Liaise with the Logistics, Visual Merchandiser, Marketing and Buying & Merchandising Teams to ensure any issues / risks are quickly identified, resolved and/or escalated as appropriate.
- Lead and develop the store team in delivering a leading retail experience in terms of customer service and work environment.
- Ensure that the store consistently delivers the Brand values & essence of High and Mighty
- Manage the store in line with all company administration, HR & Security policies and procedures.
- Manage stock administration in line with company procedures.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and management of all store staff.
- Ensure the store operates within the requirements of all Health & Safety and Trading Standards regulations and requirement
- Achievement of store net profit target.
- Increase customer footfall, average items per order and average value per order
- Manage store budgets and store controllable cost lines.
- Achievement of stock loss targets.
- Increase online sales for geographical region of store.
- Conversion of store only customers to multi-channel customers
- Number of customer complaints
- Level of staff turnover
Please apply on line by visiting www. nbrowncareers.co.uk
About High and Mighty please visit our website www.highandmighty.co.uk
Our stores contain some of the most unique and dynamic clothes for big or tall men around. Our casual men’s and formal clothing range emphasise High and Mighty's core principles of style, value, choice, quality and friendly and professional service. As well as our own exclusive labels we also have a superb collection of High Street brands including Ralph lauren Polo,Pierre Cardin, Italian Classic, Tommy Hilfiger, Grosvenor, Paul and Shark, Derek Rose, Cutter & Buck, Vans and Rockport etc.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown