Partnerships is the wholesale division of N Brown and represents one of our biggest growth areas – allowing us the opportunity to sell our fantastic products to new customers via established retailers’ platforms.
We are already trading with some of Europe’s largest online retailers, such as ASOS and Zalando, and we have plans to grow this area of the business quickly and profitably. To do this we need a strong dynamic merchandising function to build on the foundations already in place.
As the Senior Account Manager you will need to build and manage a working relationship with our external partners and work to deliver N Brown product in a timely and professional manner.
You will liaise with our internal B&M functions to manage stock intake and replenishment so that we can grow with our partners and maximise on trading opportunities.
Experience in merchandising is essential for this role.
You will lead a team of 3 and report in to the main Merchandising function of N Brown.
· Maximising sales potential, influencing orders and forecasts, and exploring all category and product opportunities in conjunction with the Wholesale buyer.
· Stock management in line with differing critical paths across the account base.
· Liaising with business colleagues and senior management on issues affecting the wholesale department.
· You will act as an escalation point and support for Partners to seek resolutions whilst always maintaining the Brand and balancing commercial objectives.
· Manage our concession base including budget planning and trading.
· Leading our account managers, understanding the profitability of each partner and concentrate workload to maximise this.
· Presenting figures at a high level to trade managers including trade opportunities and reactions.
What you will need to succeed:
You will have B2B Partner account experience preferably operating in a customer centric retail environment.
Experience of working as a senior Assistant Merchandiser/Junior or stock controller.
A thorough understanding of stock management.
A good knowledge of Excel.
Great organisational and multi-tasking skills.
An interest in product.
People/team management skills
In return, you’ll receive great training, varied and interesting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.