Job reference: 002472
Closing date: 10/01/2019
Salary: up to £65,000 per annum
Hours per week: 36.17 hours per week
New digital technology has disrupted the world of retail. We say bring it on. We’re embracing the potential of new technology to reshape the customer experience and our operations, from end to end. We believe the future will be faster, smarter, more agile, more personal. If you’d like to help us build it, we’d like to hear from you.
As Head of Media you will:
• Continuously improve the process by which the business provides its media investment planning
• Work within the marketing planning process to deliver accurate media mix forecasts and plans
• Collaborate with Brand, PR and Marketing teams to create cross channel communication plans
• Develop digital strategies for Paid media channels
• Collaborate with and be a key point of contact for our media agencies
• Be the thought leader in and bring external best practice to media strategy; introducing new channels and ideas to reach customers
• Continuously innovate the way marketing effectiveness is measured by developing new tools and methodologies
• Line management of the media planning team including identification and nurturing of talent
Who are N Brown?
You may have heard of our power brands: simplybe, Jacamo and JD Williams. If not, you can google us! N Brown is established, international, digitally focused and colleague and customer focused! Our ambition is to become the globally loved experts in fashion that fits! You will be based in our lovely northern quarter offices in the heart of Manchester, we have an abundance of perks as part of working for N Brown so get in touch to find out more!
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.
The closing date for this job has now passed.