N Brown Group have been trading in the heart of Manchester for over 150 years. Our vision is to become the universally loved experts in fashion that fits by helping our customers’ look and feel amazing through our trusted family of brands.
Our global supply chain and fulfilment operations include our Logistics Centres in Shaw, Oldham and Hadfield, near Glossop. We employ around 1,000 people and store more than 1.5 million sq. ft. of stock, and that is growing as our product portfolio increases.
We are looking to recruit a Facilities Technician to support the Facilities Team in achieving business and department goals/objectives by performing reactive, predictive and planned maintenance on all site equipment and facilities as required. You will be the subject matter expert for electrical faults and installation works across the N Brown sites and be qualified to a minimum of 17th Edition and hold all relevant qualifications.
Additional key responsibilities will include:
· Carry out the daily maintenance tasks as allocated by either the Facilities Team Leaders or the Facilities Manager.
· To operate the Agility system for all sites.
· To ensure all daily planned and routine work is complete.
· Ensure that all breakdowns are attended to and rectified in a timely, safe manner, causing minimum downtime.
· Work with the Facilities Team to promote continuous improvement and change through own initiatives, team planning, etc.
· Assist with the compilation of team performance reports.
· Ensure all relevant H & S regulations and safe systems of work are adhered to.
· Help run external contracts to support activities in specialist areas. – Work with such contractors when they attend site when necessary.
· Assist with the implementation of an effective planned preventative maintenance programme.
· To maintain effective reporting and recording procedures.
· Pass on own skills and experience by giving necessary training to other team members.
· Help the Team to manage any project workloads as required.
· To ahelp the Team maintain the building environment/Facilities/Fixtures and fittings to a safe and high quality standard
The successful candidate will have completed a recognised Apprenticeship, and be qualified to City & Guild standard. ONC/HNC level of education is desirable.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate a high level of flexibility in your approach to your work, and be able to work effectively on your own and as part of a team. You must be computer literate
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered, apply today with your current CV.