To support the Product Coordinator and Assistant Product Coordinator who visually merchandise products and ranges for mock books and selling briefs used online and in our catalogues and leaflets. Including homepage and promotional updates; and ensure that the online and offline mailing programme is delivered on-time and in-line with company brief.
Our business is fast-paced and no two days are the same and relentless enthusiasm will allow you to truly excel and develop within your role.
What you’ll be responsible for:
· Coordinating product samples to be sent to photo shoots and attend fittings If needed.
· Providing administratve system support to all the PC teams.
What you will need to succeed:
· Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload.
· Knowledge and understanding of working to and managing a critical path.
· Strong team-player and communicator. Ability to work as part of a team to deliver a project.
· High attention to detail. Previous experience within administration or data input.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel (essential).
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training as well exciting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and proud to work for a company that is committed to making the customer look and feel amazing. If you are able to demonstrate these qualities and the have the desired experience, why not apply today and be part of our fashion future.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams