Here at N Brown Group our people are passionate are proud to work for a business where the customer is at the heart of everything we do. Our people are enriched with data and powered by the latest technology to drive our business forward. As we continue to invest in our goal of becoming a leading digital retailer, there’s never been a better time to join us
Working at our busy head office in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, this Graduate opportunity gives you the chance to earn a competitive wage whilst getting great on and off the job training that supports the development of both technical and behavioural skill giving to help you make your first step into a Tech career.
The Purpose of the Graduate Test Analyst Role
There has never been a better time to join our Digital IT organisation; the technical landscape at N Brown is changing at pace with a vast, exciting portfolio of changes we’re keen to shape and deliver – and we need people like you to make it all happen. You’ll be testing in a diverse landscape, working in an agile squad getting hands on to help drive our digital transformation. A career at N Brown will grow your skills and experience, strengthen your imagination and capitalise on your creativity! You will work with experts in their field, always learning new knowledge along the way! Wherever you sit within our business, you will play a key part in growing N Brown and sharing in our successes!
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, quality focused Graduate Test Analyst who has a drive to get the job done to join us. We’ll be holding an assessment centre for this graduate opportunity 09:00-15:30 on Wednesday 3rd April
Working alongside our Testing experts the successful Graduate will be involved in the following:
- Working in a squad alongside Developers, Business Owners, Scrum Masters and SME’s in a self-contained team you’ll perform as a Test Analyst, delivering customer focused quality assurance
- Supporting Test Analysts and Leads in delivering testing solutions for a project or release
- Working on the Hybris and legacy shop platform testing and assuring the new stories functionality and incident fixes
- Deliver quality test artefacts and a quality service
- Take ownership of defects raised allocated activities
- Raise concise, clear and accurate defects when found
- Remains current and can apply a wide variety of Test methods, Techniques and Tools
What you will need to succeed as a Graduate Test Analyst- Our Graduate roles offer several training and mentoring opportunities to support your development giving you the skills to succeed, so as a minimum we simply ask that you are keen, passionate and ready to learn for this role we are looking for Graduates who can demonstrate they are:
- Good logical thinking
- Collaborative- thrives as part of a team
- Honest- isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- Customer obsessed- puts the customer at the heart of everything they do
- Embraces new technology and has a passion for Tech (e.g. attends Meetups etc.)
- Great at communicating both written and verbal concisely
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown.