Within our Financial Services department we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and more importantly we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Within N Brown, we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge? We are on the lookout for an analytically driven and commercially minded Senior Modelling and Forecasting Analyst to join our Financial Services department here at N Brown.
Not heard of us? Here’s our story:
Did you know that N Brown has been trading from Manchester's Norther Quarter since its start over 150 years ago? Since then, not only has the portfolio of N Brown group brands grown (I’m sure you’ve heard of JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo?) but we been providing the UK and the rest of the world with an amazing selection of clothing and a whole load of products across our brands.
Things you should know:
This role will be responsible for overseeing and managing the current financial modelling and forecasting process within the N Brown Financial Services division, as well as continually providing ongoing analytical support to enhance decision making and ultimately deliver significant and profitable growth.
You will be the Modelling and Forecasting subject matter expert for one of the UK’s leading retailers which offers credit, working with support from the Modelling and Forecasting Analyst, to evaluate the N Brown Financial Services Portfolio. This segmentation will then be used to create a detailed cohort-based and dynamic forecasting model, which is able to incorporate strategy changes across the Financial Services division as well as the impact of strategy changes across the wider business.
If you are looking for a challenge and you possess the thirst to drive change, then N Brown can provide the tools, the knowledge and the environment in which to do this.
The fun facts:
Not only are we offering a competitive salary of up to £60,000 plus access to a fantastic bonus scheme, you will also be entitled to loads of other great benefits such as discount across all our brands, healthcare, an impressive pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as a holiday purchase scheme), on site massages and health checks plus much, much more.
Things we need from you:
- STEM qualifications and back ground (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) with a focus on Numerical or Data.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must, within the financial services sector
- Extensive experience of completing complex data analysis and providing recommendations
- Strong communication skills are essential as you will be communicating to the wider business.
- A passion for data and the ability to tell and sell the story with clear actions and make recommendations to support predictive analytics.
- Experience of, or demonstrable understanding of Excel, SAS, SQL or statistical packages
- Knowledge of statistical modelling techniques such as logistical regression, cluster analysis, propensity modelling is essential.
- An open-minded, inquisitive, flexible individual, who displays a positive attitude towards new challenges, a willingness to learn and a passion to embrace new technologies and business change.
- Strong problem-solving skills are essential, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
So, this is the job for you, what do you need to do next?
If this sounds like you and if you would like to join N Brown which offers excellent career progression, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for people to interview now and join us ASAP!
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown.