Are you looking for an organisation where you have the freedom and autonomy to positively challenge the status quo?
Keen to take up the challenge of building and leading a future-fit, multi-capability UX team?
Do you want to work for an industry-leading organisation, playing a pivotal role in delivering impeccable digital experiences that customers love?
Yes, yes and yes?
We want to hear from you!
The Technology team are looking for a future-thinking leader for our Head of UX opportunity; leading the way in creating and delivering unparalleled digital experiences.
We are in an exciting phase of change; along with the rest of the world, we’re embarking on a hugely impactful digital transformation journey, both for our people and our customers. What’s great is that this position plays a pivotal role in ensuring that we not only reach our technology design goals but wider organisational strategy at a healthy pace: bringing the business, technology and customer together, unlike ever before.
Primarily, this role will be responsible for aligning three primary areas of capability; CRO, UX and UI, each with fantastic, motivated teams currently sitting within them, ready for a new strategy and leader to guide them forward. The role also works alongside a team of highly inspiring technology leaders; forward-thinking visionaries who are passionate about making impactful change, not taking things too seriously and having a laugh along the way.
What we’re after:
- Several years’ experience in UX design / development, ideally in ecommerce, operating in a leadership capacity with excellent visual design sensibilities and skills
- A true servant-leader, you always put the needs of your team first. Coaching, supporting and developing effectively is the backbone to your success in growing the team
- Ability to align multiple capabilities and drive a team through enterprise-scale, complex projects working with various other disciplines to achieve common customer and business outcomes
- Natural curiosity to cross-examine the ‘why’? An ability to solve problems through looking for answers beyond the obvious
- Unparalleled in building long-lasting relationships across all levels including influencing positive change with stakeholders and the wider team
- Ability to translate highly technical and detailed information to a non-technical audience in a simple and straightforward manner
- Proficiency in, and experience of a variety of design tools, with a broad understanding of the technology landscape, including new and emerging technologies that will influence UX design
- Understanding of mobile first, responsive design.
- An ability to naturally identify and promote continuous improvement opportunities with a view to build a growth-mindset culture across the wider organisation
Outside of this, we place emphasis on people who: -
- Come to work every day with a ‘bring-it-on’ attitude, work hard and smart and want to have fun and a laugh in a high performing, collaborative environment
- Can use their energy, passion and ambition to motivate not only their team but the wider technology family to strive for the very best
- Can keep it real, both from a people and technology perspective; you’ll respect and appreciate legacy systems and processes, seeing it as an opportunity to grow, not a challenge
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a range of flexible working options with the latest technology to support
- You play a critical part in this digital journey from its early stages – the potential to own and impact huge change in design is endless!
- Work in an environment where failing fast is encouraged; we love experimenting and trying new things!
If this sounds like you, please apply below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Meg Manjunath, our Digital Talent Lead on email@example.com.