Within our Financial Services department we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and more importantly we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Within N Brown, we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge? We are on the lookout for a Credit Risk Analyst (Customer Recovery) to join our Financial Services department here at N Brown.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a subject matter expert within an industry leading FCA regulated business, manage and optimise the Customer Recovery processes and systems, then you're exactly the talent which we're looking for. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to drive profit, minimise loss and make business cost savings for one the UK's largest online retailers.
Key responsibilities as our Credit Risk Analyst (Customer Recovery):
- Manage and optimise the Customer Recovery processes and systems
- Ensure that appropriate reporting is in place to monitor the interactions between Financial Services and the Receivables book
- Develop and apply a strong ethos of continual improvement, develop, test, implement, monitor and refine.
- Prevent, monitor, seek out and remove causes of Customer detriment particularly where they originate from or result in customer arrears.
- Manage part of the arrears and arrears prevention communications strategy including being responsible for the selections, timing and content of communications. Content needs to be appropriate, compliant and effective. The effectiveness of communications should be monitored, tested and enhanced.
Develop and employ the use of best in breed data mining techniques, profitability analysis, A/B testing, reporting and ad-hoc investigations to refine and optimise Credit and recovery processes.
What we need from you:
The ideal person for this role will have strong commercial awareness, with a experience working within an financial services environment. You will be well versed in advanced SQL, advanced Microsoft Excel and basic SAS and an analytical and inquisitive approach as well as a strong eye for detail
The ideal person will have demonstrable and detailed knowledge of the arrears/recovery cycle, systems and be aware of relevant legislation and guidance relating to Financial Services and communications is preferred but not essential
Not only will you receive a great salary up to £30,000, plus a bonus, but you will you will also be entitled to loads of other great benefits such as discount across all our brands, healthcare, an impressive pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as a holiday purchase scheme), on site massages and health checks plus much, much more.
If this sounds like you and if you would like to join N Brown which offers excellent career progression, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for people to interview now and join us ASAP!
Not heard of us? Here’s our story:
Did you know that N Brown has been trading from Manchester's Norther Quarter since its start over 150 years ago? Since then, not only has the portfolio of N Brown group brands grown (I’m sure you’ve heard of JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo?) but we been providing the UK and the rest of the world with an amazing selection of clothing and a whole load of products across our brands.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown.