Are you looking for an organisation where you have the freedom and autonomy to positively challenge the status quo?
Do you want to work for an industry-leading name, playing a pivotal role in delivering digital experiences that customers love?
Keen to take your Project Management skills to the next level, owning and delivering high visibility, complex projects ?
Yes, yes and yes?
We want to hear from you!
Reporting into our Porfolio Delivery Lead, we are looking for a future-thinking Technology Project Manager to join us as we go through a digital transformation…
We are in an exciting phase of change; along with the rest of the world, we’re embarking on a hugely impactful digital journey, both for our people and our customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned delivery expert to come in and help us deliver some heavy-hitting, critical IT projects. Working closely with our colleagues from across the business, you will carry out end-to-end PM responsibilities as well as mobilising the teams, engaging third party suppliers, strategic partners and internal resource to deliver a solution that’s capable of meeting business and customer needs.
You will lead the work to build, validate and challenge business cases; shaping experiments, proof of concepts and minimum viable products to justify further investment and refine plans and cost estimates. From there, you will be accountable for mobilising, motivating and establishing teams across multiple suppliers, partners and our own internal development capability to deliver solutions in an agile way.
What you’ll do: -
- The role of Project Manager leads the delivery of change across a complex technical environment, coordinating and driving the activities across our agile squads by:
- Working with the sponsors to articulate the case for change and understand the desired outcomes and value that is being delivered
- Managing plans and costs whilst holding true to the values of agile delivery in delivering value early and incrementally
- Ensuring cross squad dependencies are understood and delivery sequenced accordingly
- Communicating at all levels to ensure sponsors, stakeholders and the delivery teams are clear on purpose and progress towards the goals, effectively managing risks and issues as they occur
- Managing and coordinating all business readiness activity including process change, training and communication plans
- Managing 3rd party engagements from RFP, ITT, agreeing Statements of Work and managing the delivery to time, cost and quality
- Creating a one-team ethos where everyone is working collaboratively to a common goal
What we’re after:
- Comprehensive experience of driving and managing small to large-scale projects in an agile environment, ideally within an ecommerce business or a large enterprise environment.
- PRINCE2 or Scrum certification (or equivalent)
- Extensive knowledge and awareness of Project Management principles, documents and plans along with strong facilitation, analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to deliver results on time and on budget
- Strong stakeholder management and project reporting skills are essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels and display tenacity to achieve objective. Confident to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Confident user of Microsoft Project and Excel.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a competitive package and benefits including a range of flexible working options with the latest technology to support
- You play a critical part in this digital journey from its early stages – the potential to own and impact change is endless!
- Work in an environment where failing fast is encouraged; we love experimenting and trying new things!
If this sounds like you, please apply below or if you have any questions, contact Meg Manjunath, Digital Talent Lead on firstname.lastname@example.org