Within our Financial Services department we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and more importantly we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Within N Brown, we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge? We are on the lookout for a Head of Operations to join our Financial Services department here at N Brown.
Not heard of us? Here’s our story:
Did you know that N Brown has been trading from Manchester's Norther Quarter since its start over 150 years ago? Since then, not only has the portfolio of N Brown group brands grown (I’m sure you’ve heard of JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo?) but we been providing the UK and the rest of the world with an amazing selection of clothing and a whole load of products across our brands.
Things you should know:
As our Head of Operations for our Financial Services function, you will be responsible for the performance and delivery of service for all FS customer facing functions, ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered and achieved all while operating in line with all relevant Regulations, guidance and industry best practice.
You will be a key member of the senior FS management team responsible for managing the Financial Services Fraud, Collections, Complaints departments with the primary goal to secure the functionality of business to drive operational efficiency and performance improvement.
As our Head of Operations, you will also be responsible for:
- Support a programme of continuous improvement and digitalisation, both streamlining the Operation where optimal and embracing the new wave of technology from social to mobile capabilities, with the aim to revolutionise the way N Brown customers engage with the FS business
- Leading the strategy to identify customer contact behaviour and the designing of routes to improvement
- Driving quality targets and first contact resolution, leading initiatives specifically to ensure the operational teams operate in line with the TCF principles and all relevant Regulation, guidance and industry best practice
- Working with department and team managers to agree and drive the KPI’s for service delivery across the functions
- Acting under delegated authority as proxy for the Director of Operations by attending regulated committees, representing FS Operations as and when required
- Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics for the performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely execution of activity and functions
- Uphold organisation policies and standards, ensuring that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Work closely with People team to lead operational team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
The fun facts:
Not only are we offering a competitive salary and access to a fantastic bonus scheme, you will also be entitled to loads of other great benefits such as discount across all our brands, healthcare, an impressive pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as a holiday purchase scheme), on site massages and health checks plus much, much more.
Things we need from you:
- Degree qualified within a relevant subject is ideal but not essential
- Experience within a similar role within Consumer Credit or relevant Financial Services,
- Experience of managing Contact Centre departments including Fraud, Collections, Complaints
- Up to date knowledge of Regulated operational functions.
- Demonstrable experience of driving innovation that has delivered exceptional customer services, high levels of quality assurance and profitability
- Experience of working cross-functionally to deliver exceptional customer service, at a mid to senior level. Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
So, this is the job for you, what do you need to do next?
If this sounds like you and if you would like to join N Brown which offers excellent career progression, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for people to interview now and join us ASAP!
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown.