N Brown Group has been trading in the heart of Manchester for over 150 years. Our vision is to become the universally loved experts in fashion that fits by helping our customers’ look and feel amazing through our trusted family of brands
Our people are passionate about customer service and proud to work for a business where the customer is at the heart of everything we do. They are enriched with data and powered by the latest technology to drive our business forward. As we continue to invest in our goal of becoming a leading digital retailer there’s never been a better time to join us! Please note the role is available for a 6 month fixed term contract.
The Assistant Product Coordinator – Home & Gift, works closely with the Product Coordinator to select products and ranges for mock books and selling briefs used in our catalogues and leaflets. They assist in the coordination and product selection for online events, including homepage and promotional updates; and ensure that the online and offline mailing programme is delivered on-time and in-line with company brief.
The successful Assistant Product Coordinator will demonstrate a creative flair with excellent attention to detail, ensuring that artwork is approved and in-line with critical path, as well as being attractive and appealing to our valued customer.
Our business is fast-paced and no two days are the same. A genuine passion for product, along with determination and relentless enthusiasm will allow you to truly excel and develop within your role.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting the Product Coordinator to create mock books and selling briefs for online promotions and leaflets. Taking ownership of product selection for smaller leaflets where appropriate.
- Proof-checking artwork. Ensuring that all information is accurate and is in-line with brief and critical path dates. Identifying any risks to planned schedule and making these known to Product Coordinator.
- Loading both online and offline offers onto BOS and product database to Mainframe.
- Working cross-functionally with other departments in the business. Coordinating all relevant product information and ensuring information is correct and available to all teams.
- Completing competitor and trend research and translating this information into useful reports and insight for the Product Coordinator, Marketing and Buying teams.
What you will need to succeed:
- Ideally educated to A-Level standard or equivalent. GCSE Maths & English at grade C or above is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload.
- Knowledge and understanding of working to and managing a critical path.
- Strong team-player and communicator. Ability to work as part of a team to deliver a project.
- High attention to detail. Previous experience within administration or data input would be an advantage.
- Positive response to change. The ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- A genuine passion for product and strong commercial awareness. Must have knowledge and awareness of fashion competitors and the latest industry trends.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training as well exciting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and proud to work for a company that is committed to making the customer look and feel amazing. If you are able to demonstrate these qualities and the have the desired experience, why not apply today?
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams