Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
Product Coordinator – Home & Gift
We have an excellent opportunity for a creative individual with a passion for product to join us as a Product Coordinator on Home & Gifts.
The Product Coordinator has a crucial role in visually merchandising our home & gift product offer for both online and offline promotion. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of all catalogues and leaflets in line with the marketing briefs as well as website updates, ensuring we are commercial, in line with our key competitors and that the customer is at the forefront of everything that we do.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Product Coordinator:
- Visual merchandising of products following briefs from buyers across the home & gift product areas.
- Comprehensive briefing to the photography team and attending planning meetings prior to the shoots.
- Managing the production of digital bibles in line with the schedule.
- Producing secondary supplements which follow the marketing brief.
- Working closely with the Design team to ensure delivered assets are reflective of initial concept.
- Managing the system setup for offline offers.
- Coordinating the product for online updates in line with the Marketing promotional calendar and overseeing the relevant system set up.
- Line management and development of Assistant Product Coordinators.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in some form of visual merchandising, buying or other product focused role.
- Knowledge and understanding of working to and managing a critical path.A genuine passion for product and strong commercial awareness.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong team-player and communicator.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Experience in managing a small team
We’re looking for a dynamic, proactive and enthusiastic individual with a balanced blend of creative and analytical skills. You’ll be confident, resilient and highly organised. It’s also essential that you’re comfortable managing a varied workload to conflicting deadlines in a fast moving retail environment whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a retail digital first business who really value their people and who provide exciting development and training opportunities alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams