Within our award-winning Finance department, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and put the customer at the heart of everything we do. But, most importantly within N Brown, we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge? We are on the lookout for a Purchase 2 Pay Team Leader to join our team.
Things you should know:
As our Purchase 2 Pay Team Leader, you will be part of the Accounts Payable department, and will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing, and payment, of all supplier invoices for goods for resale (stock) and goods not for resale (services). You will manage and deliver accounts payable services in a professional and timely manner, meeting deadlines and quality expectations to both internal stakeholders and suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a business who really invest in people.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Development and management of a team as well as objective setting, conducting regular team meetings and 121’s
- Effective identification, implementation and use of KPI’s to drive team’s and individual performance
- Managing workloads, training and allocation of specific tasks to reduce key man dependencies and reduce department risk
- Overseeing weekly payment runs to ensure all are authorised and discount suppliers prioritised making payment to terms
- Drive P2P process compliance and provide support / strategic goals and targets to business
- Address escalations from suppliers and internal stakeholders in a timely manner, maintaining strong supplier relationships
- Coordinate improvement projects and support new finance system implementation, manage creation of process documentation
- Credible leader with the ability to improve productivity, make informed decisions and challenge status quo
The fun facts:
Not only are we offering a circa salary of up to £23,000, you will also be entitled to loads of great benefits such as an annual bonus, incredible discount across all our brands (JD Williams, Simply Be, Jacamo, Figleaves to name a few), healthcare, access to an impressive pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, on site pop up events, access to sample sales, plus much, much more.
Things we need from you:
- Strong end to end knowledge from procurement of goods and services through to payment
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Highly developed, confident telephone and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of, and delivering, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Coaching and development of individuals
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Finding solutions to problems and challenging where appropriate
So, you want to join us, here’s what you need to do next?
Send in an up to date version of your CV ASAP via the 'Apply for job' tab at the bottom of this page
You must be able to provide proof of Right to Work in the UK (passport or birth certificate)
Not heard of us? Here’s our story
Did you know that N Brown has been trading from Manchester's Norther Quarter since its start over 150 years ago? Since then, not only has the portfolio of N Brown group brands grown (surely you’ve heard of JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo?) but we been providing the UK and the rest of the world with amazing products, competitive credit options and great customer services.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams/ N Brown.