Within our Financial Services department we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and more importantly we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Within N Brown, we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge? We are on the lookout for a Graduate Credit Risk Analyst to join our Financial Services department here at N Brown.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a subject matter expert within an industry leading FCA regulated business, manage and optimise the Credit Management processes and systems, then you're exactly the talent which we're looking for. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to drive profit, minimise loss and make business cost savings for one the UK's largest online retailers.
This is the ideal role if you’re a natural team player with great verbal and written communication skills. Are proactive in your approach in taking the lead on tasks, and be highly motivated with a desire to develop your career within Credit Risk.
Key responsibilities as our Graduate Credit Risk Analyst:
- Attending and utilising full training on SAS and SQL to be able to work independently on producing analysis
- Production of regular Risk MI to be used within the Credit department and across other business area.
- Responsible for the analysis and investigation of any issues with risk systems, working together with the Risk Manager to understand the root cause and develop possible solutions.
- Working with your manager to produce specific analysis in order to evaluate business benefit from strategy development.
- Manage the user acceptance testing for system and strategy changes.
- To provide key risk business statistics to Managers, Senior Managers and Directors within the company to be used in business performance reporting.
What we need from you:
To be successful in this role you will ideally be educated to degree level in a statistical or numerical discipline with a Maths GCSE Grade C or above. You should be analytical and highly PC literate with a working knowledge of Excel, as well as the ability to spot data trends and make recommendations based on analysis and information.
Experience of statistical packages, techniques, data modelling and use of SAS and SQL would be an advantage but are not essential.
Not only will you receive a great salary or circa £25,000 plus a bonus, but you will you will also be entitled to loads of other great benefits such as discount across all our brands, healthcare, an impressive pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as a holiday purchase scheme), on site massages and health checks plus much, much more.
If this sounds like you and if you would like to join N Brown which offers excellent career progression, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for people to interview now and join us ASAP!