Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
We now have a need for an Assistant Merchandiser Level 2 who is highly numerical and analytical with a passion for retail and fashion. You will be working on our Womenswear team.
You will work closely with the Merchandiser to provide administrative support for the team. You will be analytical, possess excellent attention to detail and have a head for numbers. The primary aim is to assist the Merchandiser to maximise commercial opportunities through effective forecasting, intake management and in-depth administrative support.
A passion for numbers, along with determination and relentless enthusiasm will allow the successful Assistant Merchandiser to truly excel and develop within this role.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Producing and collating Monday trade reports.
- Identifying weekly sales trends, along with best and worst sellers.
- Reviewing daily sales information. Highlighting recommendations for markdowns and promotions, along with ensuring availability is maximised across all channels in response to trading activity.
- Taking ownership of intake and commitment schedule to maximise stock availability.
- Ensuring critical path deadlines are met. Recognising any potential delivery issues and impact to deliver/availability and making this known.
- Liaising with suppliers and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Supporting with additional sales reporting and analysis.
What you will need to succeed:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and confidence working with large volumes of data; collating, analysing, presenting findings.
- A genuine interest in retail and trading and with previous retail experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel (proficiency in Vlookups, SUM, Pivot tables).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and determination.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic structured training as well exciting development opportunities with the aim to fast track you into a fully fledged Merchandiser. You also receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and proud to work for a company that is committed to making the customer look and feel amazing. If you are able to demonstrate these qualities and the have the desired experience, why not apply today and be part of our fashion future.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.