Within our Financial Services department we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and more importantly we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Within N Brown, we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge? We are on the lookout for 2 x Commercial Insight Analyst's to join our Financial Services department here at N Brown.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of progressive team looking at the areas of trading, credit product performance and development, product monitoring, product and customer profitability, marketing strategy and reporting across N Brown.
Reporting our Head of Product Management, Emma, this role will work to optimise our customer experience and business return by providing crucial insight to support the broad Financial Services division.
Additional responsibilities as our Commercial Insight Analyst:
- Design and produce specific analysis to develop or evaluate the product strategy and credit campaigns (acquisition and retention).
- Production of key business data and commercial insight to Managers, Senior Managers and Directors within the company to be used in business performance reporting.
- Develop insight into customer and product and profitability to aid forecasting, planning and marketing activity.
- Work with other analysts in the FS team e.g. Risk, Fraud, Data Science to create a rounded view of product performance, and with analysts and insight colleagues in Marketing to understand the complete view of the business/customer.
- Create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the wider business, providing support and insight on a regular or ad-hoc basis, becoming a key go-to person for credit product data and insight.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all sets of data available to provide a 360 degree view of the commercial proposition.
What we need from you:
To succeed as our Commercial Insight Analyst, you will be analytically driven, with the ability to spot data trends/anomalies and turn data into insight. You should be commercially aware and be able to add value to the business by making recommendations based on information and analysis. It’s imperative that you have experience of a programming language, ideally SQL.
Not only will you receive a great salary up to £30,000, plus a bonus, but you will you will also be entitled to loads of other great benefits such as discount across all our brands, healthcare, an impressive pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as a holiday purchase scheme), on site massages and health checks plus much, much more.
Not heard of us? Here’s our story:
Did you know that N Brown has been trading from Manchester's Norther Quarter since its start over 150 years ago? Since then, not only has the portfolio of N Brown group brands grown (I’m sure you’ve heard of JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo?) but we been providing the UK and the rest of the world with an amazing selection of clothing and a whole load of products across our brands.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown.