Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers. You will be part of a team who have a strong strategy to grow beauty and are passionate about offering real beauty for the real woman in an inspiring way.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
Product Coordinator- Home
The Product Coordinator role reports to the Head of Buying, working to co-ordinate the product selection from the buying teams for the relevant website updates, working with and helping to action and deliver the Selling Plan for the respective retail brands.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Product Coordinator on Home:
- Support the delivery of the Selling Plan by:
- Putting together Background trade decks.
- Supporting information for the QBR packs
- Collaborating with the Styling Team to deliver the styling wardrobe:
- Ordering prop samples;
- Be the conduit between the Styling and Buying team;
- Working collaboratively with the Stylists to remove and update samples from the styling wardrobe.
- Attending and helping to implement trade actions driven through weekly and monthly squad meetings.
- Keying characteristics and attributes to drive online sales for in season promotions and full price stories.
- Collate and collaborate information for content shoots i.e. edit campaign photography
- Completing line lists for paper publications, liaising with Merch and Buying to pull together;
- Collaborating with Creative Production and Photography to deliver new assets
- Key user of Edited to monitor competitors selling activity.
- Regular website checks for product set up issues and fixing (where necessary).
What you will need to succeed as a Product Coordinator on Home:
- Excellent administrative, communication and organisation skills.
- A keen interest in product.
- Driven & Motivated.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training and a competitive benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams