Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers. You will be part of a team who have a strong strategy to grow beauty and are passionate about offering real beauty for the real woman in an inspiring way.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
Merchandising Admin Assistant- FAB & Intimates
The Merchandising Assistant reports to a Merchandiser or Senior Merchandiser, supporting with Administrational actions to enable delivery of the product strategy by having the right stock in the right place at the right time. The aim is to maximise commercial opportunities through the effective management of inventory, driving demand and service through improved availability and forecasting and reducing markdown to maximise profit.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Merchandising Admin Assistant on FAB & Intimates:
- Generate daily and weekly reports
- Action issues from Back to Basics report and respond to CRM’s within the agreed SLA’s
Action department cancellations
- Identify, TF issues
- Manage customer expectations though accurate and timely communication with CSO
- Maintain delivery dates due to warehouse issues, trading conditions, supplier issues etc. as identified by Team
- Raise and maintain PO’s identified by Team
- Ensure ‘general housekeeping’ to maintain the integrity of the order file
- Ad hoc duties are also an essential daily part of the Merch Admin role as you are providing full administrative support to the Merchandising team
What you will need to succeed as a Merchandising Admin Assistant on FAB & Intimates:
- Excellent administrative, communication and organisation skills
- A keen interest in fashion and customer first
- Driven & motivated
- Retail experience preferred
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training and a competitive benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams