Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers. You will be part of a team who have a strong strategy to grow beauty and are passionate about offering real beauty for the real woman in an inspiring way.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
The SEO Lead will partner and align with the brand trading cells to advise on SEO improvements and best practice recommendations. Taking away actions and implementing through their own workstreams and through a team of SEO Executives. Implements SEO strategy and recommendations for all key brands, aimed at improving our Organic Search visibility. Leads the implementation of technical SEO best practice, with support from the wider SEO team and coordinates with wider business stakeholders.
What you’ll be responsible for as a SEO Lead:
- Implements SEO strategy for our key brands; across technical SEO and onsite optimisation.
- Partner with Brand Trading Squads and provide SEO advice, support – signposting or actioning as necessary.
- Can support the development of an SEO performance forecast for their brand, based on the implementation of our SEO strategy.
- Can support the creation of an SEO plan and can implement recommendations to drive SEO sessions and revenue.
- Comfortable with mapping URL redirects.
- Ability to manage technical website projects to ensure SEO best practice is considered.
- Works with our SEO agency to drive best-in-class results.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP and JS.
- Experience in handling complex website and brand migration projects.
- Manages complex SEO cases and scenarios – escalating to the SEO Manager when needed.
What you will need to succeed as a SEO Lead:
- Knowledge & experience of managing SEO projects; best practice, technical SEO and site structure & keyword/audience mapping.
- Experience of managing SEO on e-commerce websites is critical.
- Knowledge of SEO development best practice standards, HTML/CSS.
- Can complete hands on SEO analysis using a variety of measurement tools, including: SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Search Console, A Hrefs, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog. · Commercially focused & results driven.
- Methodical and organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Is very proactive and can work using their own initiative.
- Experience of SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Search Console, A Hrefs, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, Microsoft.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training and a competitive benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams