The role of Digital Forecasting Analyst will link the key areas (media, marketing finance and B&M) together to enable agile trading, whilst improving ROI. The role will pull together KPI level detail on trade (from multiple sources) and provide interpretation and recommendations to the trading teams.
What will the Digital Forecasting Analyst be responsible for:
- Managing the process to build two Power Brand’s demand forecast & delivery of a monthly reforecast to the senior management team. Identify & presenting the risks & opportunities (building business cases where required)
- Using the above brand forecast create a Brand Category Matrix for B&M to roll up demand targets for future seasons (by division)
- Work with the media planning team to develop & install KPI tracking for Traffic (Traffic/Product Views/Conversion/AccDem) – to alert trading decisions for marketing activity (PPC spend, Adaptive product promotion), and to propose trading recommendations
- Cross functional working (Media & Econometrics team) to monitor trading of PPC spend to maximise trading opportunities
- Working with B&M on product performance tracking (Core/Fash/Trend) inc New In drops. Deeper levels of insight on size of range, levels of newness through season (phasing).
- Coordinating/Creation of new reporting
- Communication & planning meetings with B&M
- Suggesting size & phasing of ranges (New In)
- Supporting brand Planning Manager in strategic planning (Price Arch, Phasing, Size/shape Range)
- Assisting the Trading teams in delivering an accurate daily forecast for Trading and B&M teams to monitor and react to changes in brand performance
- Up/Cross skilling within the Planning & Trading teams on forecasting demand & traffic
- Reporting in to the Brand Planning Manager, you will be expected to manage your own workload in line with the commercial calendar
What you will need to succeed as a Digital Forecasting Analyst:
We’re looking for an ambitious candidate ideally with experience in Retail planning with:
- Advanced SQL & Product structure knowledge
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel & Power BI
- Understanding of how Marketing, Finance and Buying & Merchandising work together to achieve Brand objectives
- Build & maintain multi-function relationships - dealing with multiple inputs from various functions whilst maintaining a high level of ‘ownership’, showing you are a subject matter expert
- Ability to interrogate large data sets, with a very keen eye for accuracy
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging role, representing a real career development opportunity, then this could be the platform to allow your skills to shine.
Not only are we offering a competitive salary and access to a fantastic bonus scheme (subject to qualifying criteria), you will also be entitled to loads of other great benefits such as discount across all our brands, healthcare, an impressive pension scheme, 24-days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as a holiday purchase scheme), on site massages and health checks plus much, much more.
So, this is the job for you, what do you need to do next?
If this sounds like you and if you would like to join N Brown which offers excellent career progression, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for people to interview now and join us ASAP!
Not heard of us? Here’s our story:
Did you know that N Brown has been trading from Manchester's Norther Quarter since its start over 150 years ago? Since then, not only has the portfolio of N Brown group brands grown (I’m sure you’ve heard of JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo?) but we been providing the UK and the rest of the world with an amazing selection of clothing and a whole load of products across our brands.