The role of Data Gateway Manager will play a pivotal part in developing the Data Science Forecasting tool, ensuring the inputs and outputs are projecting the most accurate forecast by brand. This role will pull together KPI level detail on trade (from multiple sources) and provide interpretation and recommendations to the trading teams.
What will the Data Gateway Manager be responsible for:
- Own & deliver the end to end marketing planning process by Brand. Covering PPBs, Price architecture and Product Mix
- Develop a multi-layer Retail Forecast for the business, to trade, develop and build longer term strategic modelling
- Further develop an All-Brands Sessions based forecast, then engineer into the Data Science Model
- Working alongside the Data Science team to ensure the inputs & outputs are in line with the forecasting requirements
- Create a feed into the Analytics team to build in the above to their suite of reports. This will ena-ble the trading teams to see what their levers are doing to their multiple KPIs
- High level of Cross functional working, building strong relationships with Trading, Media, Data Science, Fin. Services, IT and the wider Finance team
- Supporting Brand Planning Manager in strategic planning (Phasing, Size/shape Range)
- Assisting the Trading teams in delivering an accurate daily forecast for Trading and B&M teams to monitor and react to changes in brand performance •
- Up/Cross skilling within the Planning & Trading teams on forecasting demand & traffic
- Reporting into the Head of Planning, you will be expected to manage your own workload in line with the commercial calendar
What you will need to succeed as a Data Gateway Manager:
We’re looking for an ambitious candidate ideally with experience in Retail planning with:
- Advanced SQL & Product structure knowledge
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel & Power BI
- Understanding of how Marketing, Finance and Buying & Merchandising work together to achieve Brand objectives
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging role, representing a real career development opportunity, then this could be the platform to allow your skills to shine.
Not only are we offering a competitive salary and access to a fantastic bonus scheme (subject to qualifying criteria), you will also be entitled to loads of other great benefits such as discount across all our brands, healthcare, an impressive pension scheme, 24-days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as a holiday purchase scheme), on site massages and health checks plus much, much more.
So, this is the job for you, what do you need to do next?
If this sounds like you and if you would like to join N Brown which offers excellent career progression, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for people to interview now and join us ASAP!
Not heard of us? Here’s our story:
Did you know that N Brown has been trading from Manchester's Norther Quarter since its start over 150 years ago? Since then, not only has the portfolio of N Brown group brands grown (I’m sure you’ve heard of JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo?) but we been providing the UK and the rest of the world with an amazing selection of clothing and a whole load of products across our brands.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown.
JD Williams and Company Ltd (a subsidiary of N Brown Group) is an FCA regulated firm. As such the company is subject to the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR) which aims to strengthen individual accountability across the firm when making customer related decisions.