Here at N Brown, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and more importantly we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We also recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge? We are on the lookout for a Information Analyst to join us.
We’re looking for a strong technical expert who plays a crucial role in assisting us with the transformation of our MI & BI suites.
Additional role responsibilities:
- Maintenance / Production of weekly and seasonal management packs
- Developing your knowledge of the wider business and the function of the Buying & Merchandising area
- Acting as representative for Buying & Merchandising and its interests, ensuring the department is considered when new data is developed
- Gaining a detailed understanding of the information available within the Teradata data warehouse; efficiently and effectively querying data using SQL when required
- Communicating clearly with internal customers at all levels, defining and explaining complex requirements and insights concisely
- Developing new business Key Performances Indictors and also an understanding of existing business standard KPI’s
- Ensuring that new MI is accurate, timely and able to be used as an effective decision-making tool
- Analysing Data and presenting it back in an insightful way
- Interrogate data to identify trends and interpret information from analytics, preparing and presenting the outcomes and findings
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years’ experience writing SQL
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience working in PowerBI
- VBA experience desirable
- Working knowledge of an analytical tool such as R / Python / SAS would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and still show attention to detail / monitor data integrity
Not only are we offering a salary of up to £32,000, as well as access to a fantastic bonus scheme, you will also be entitled to loads of other great benefits such as discount across all our brands, healthcare, an impressive pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as a holiday purchase scheme), on site massages and health checks plus much, much more.
So, this is the job for you, what do you need to do next?
If this sounds like you and if you would like to join N Brown which offers excellent career progression, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for people to interview now and join us ASAP!
Not heard of us? Here’s our story:
Did you know that as a retail business we've been trading from Manchester's Norther Quarter since its start over 150 years ago? Since then, not only has the portfolio of N Brown group brands grown (I’m sure you’ve heard of JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo?) but we been providing the UK and the rest of the world with an amazing selection of clothing and a whole load of products across our brands.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown.