Within our award-winning Finance department, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and put the customer at the heart of everything we do. But, most importantly within N Brown, we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge? We are on the lookout for a Finance Team Administrator (P2P) to join our team.
About the role:
As our Finance Team Administrator, based within our P2P department here at N Brown, you will play an integral part of the central finance community in supporting the functions and wider group department in being responsible for the accurate and timely payment of all invoices for goods for resale (stock) and goods not for resale (services).
Your other duties will cover but not be limited to:
- Match purchase invoices to Goods Received Note’s/ Goods Inward notes/ Purchase Orders/ Import EFT payments and check calculations are correct. Advise on overspends and ask for authorisation from relevant manager/buyer.
- Prepare the weekly payment for the goods for resale & expenses ledgers
- Have responsibility for managing over 300 accounts
- Liaise with suppliers regarding statements, invoice queries and refunds.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, internal financial control and audit procedures for the ledgers.
- Scanning and circulating invoices for authorisation.
- Reconcile all supplier statements in a timely rotation of various intervals.
- Preparation of month end / half year/ year end accruals in line with finance timetable and delivering reports on inconsistencies
The fun facts:
Not only are we offering a circa salary of up to £17,500, you will also be entitled to loads of great benefits such as an annual bonus, incredible discount across all our brands (JD Williams, Simply Be, Jacamo and Home Essentials to name a few), the flexibility to work from home with the requirement to go into the city centre Head Office once or twice a week, healthcare, access to an impressive pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays to name a few.
Things we need from you:
- Strong ability to multitask
- High level of accuracy, as well as a strong ability to communicate, build & maintain relationships with both suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience within a similar/ office-based role particularly within Purchase to Pay
- Inquisitive and problem-solving skills
- Great time management.
- An intermediate standard of IT proficiency and basic Microsoft Excel skills,
- Able to demonstrate strong numeracy skills
- Highly organised and proactive attitude
- Great team player willing to continually strive to deliver
So, you want to join us, here’s what you need to do next?
Send in an up to date version of your CV ASAP via the 'Apply for job' tab at the bottom of this page
You must be able to provide proof of Right to Work in the UK (passport or birth certificate)
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams/ N Brown.