Join our PMO team based at the heart of our IT operations, supporting our digital transformation. You will be supporting the business in number of areas and therefore deal with numerous stakeholders. You will be involved in Project Set up, Governance and Reporting, Monitoring and control, Planning as well as Finance.
In this PMO role you will support the programme, project or workstream plan, tracking progress of deliverables, supporting milestones, tasks and activities, and ensuring the plans are kept up to date; and understanding the project critical path and how movement in deliverables impacts this, and producing MI to evidence this.
What you’ll be responsible for as a PMO Analyst:
- Operating PMO capabilities to meet organisational change demands
- Delivering PMO services across the N Brown Group. These include:
- Project, programme and portfolio planning, reporting and planning assurance
- Risk and issue management and mechanisms in line with Corporate risk governance
- Delivery lifecycle controls and gateways
- Reporting and required MI to service each level of governance
- Governance forums and supporting controls processes
- Resource demand and supply management, time capture and analysis
- Required toolsets and templates
- Interfaces to other areas within the business and IT to service PMO requirements
- Project and portfolio financial management and reporting
- Operation of PMO technology tools and collaborative platforms
What you’ll need to succeed:
- We are looking for a Subject matter expertise in PMO operation, toolsets, and processes. You will therefore have previous experience in working in a (business change oriented) PMO role.
- Able to demonstrate a Comprehensive knowledge of the mechanisms and controls required to deliver a successful and effective PMO function.
- Ideally Previous experience of operating within an Executive facing Portfolio Management Office and associated governance.
- You will have previous experience of running hierarchical delivery controls and management reporting.
- The use of technology platforms (such as SharePoint, Confluence and Jira) for content management and collaboration.
- Previous experience of using a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) toolset would be an advantage.
- Formal qualification in a project portfolio management or PMO related subject (such as Axelos/OGC P30 or Management of Portfolios) would also be an advantage.
About N Brown
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
As a PMO Analyst at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary, plus pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.