Here at N Brown we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Financial Services Division, responsible for Payments. Reporting to the Head of Financial Services Products, this new role will be key to shaping, building and implementing our Payments strategy. You will therefore be empowered to drive the change and be the business owner of your product development roadmap. You will engage with multiple teams within Financial Services and also with other divisions e.g. Marketing, Finance and IT squads - across all levels of seniority.
You will be recognised throughout the business as the Payments subject matter expert. You will improve the commercials, capture requirements, benchmark our competition, identify partnerships, be aware of regulation and manage the complete product lifecycle. Driving innovation and transformation in product development, you will be highly commercial with the ability to influence all the key stakeholders within the business and our partners.
Core Purpose of the Product Manager role:
- Bring together all components of the payment landscape in N Brown, identifying key areas of ownership, third party relationships, contracts and all commercials. Agree payments roles and responsibilities across the business to ensure clarity amongst all N Brown stakeholders.
- Shape the development of N Brown payments strategy, ensuring it supports our group strategic pillars, takes advantage of market opportunities, negates risks and drives down cost.
- Contribute to the acceleration and delivery of an effective payments innovation agenda and roadmap, considering commercials and regulatory influences.
- Represent the business in managing relationships between N Brown and the payment regulators/industry. Manage the payments regulatory roadmap for N Brown.
- Manage existing relationships and contracts with payment suppliers, building new relationships where relevant which could include negotiating new contracts.
- Support the Head of FS Product Management and the FS Commercial Director in the optimisation/enhancement of the business architecture, delivery, efficiency, effectiveness & control of payments.
- Manage the external and internal research payments agenda, lead analysis and associated insight generation.
- Own and manage any payments related business risks with support from the Head of Product Management.
- Support Incident Management as a Payments SME where relevant.
Skills and Experience we are looking for
About N Brown
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
What’s in it for you?
As Product Manager at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum (DOE) plus pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.