It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, our Team Leader role could be the role for you. Working with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives; you’ll understand why we’re proud to be N Brown.
Senior Team Leader
Please note that this role has Flexible Shifts varying between 6am-2pm, 8am-4pm Monday to Friday and 2pm-1.30am on rotating 4 on 4 off days
Flexible site movement between Shaw and Hadfield Logistics Sites
We are seeking an enthusiastic, professional and organised Warehouse Manager with the drive to deliver first class customer service and continuous improvement to join our Warehouse Operations Team.
As an experienced Warehouse Manager you will have the enthusiasm for operational excellence, you’ll be used to leading, coaching and engaging your team leaders and colleagues to deliver site operational targets and excellent service for all customers both external and internal.
As well as warehouse and people leadership experience, you’ll be a proactive and self-starting individual who seizes and acts upon opportunities and thrives within a changing fast paced environment.
You’ll play a key role in maximising departmental performance- driving improvements in efficiency, quality, accuracy, safety and resource planning.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- To manage some areas of the warehouse operation in an efficient cost-effective manner to ensure depot key KPI’s are achieved
- Proven experience in leading, engaging and developing line managers and large colleague teams
- Delivering an excellent customer experience for all internal and external customers within agreed objectives and SLA’s.
- Taking lead responsibility and accountability for departmental operational performance to support the delivery of all site objectives and priorities
- Lead, coach and motivate your team to deliver our customer promise through operational excellence
- Develop your team to support talent and succession planning through robust objectives and performance review
- Experience of developing effective working relationships through excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Communicate demonstrating high standards of verbal and written communication skills
In addition, to working within a supportive team culture with a competitive salary you’ll also enjoy:
- 24 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) or equivalent to contracted hours.
- Generous Staff Discount – on all our ranges including fashion, furniture, electrical appliances, toys and much more.
- Annual profit share scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group / JD Williams