As we continue to invest heavily in our current and future digital strategy, an exciting opportunity has arisen in our Digital Marketing department for a PPC Executive. This role will be responsible for delivering multi £million online advertising campaigns on time & within budget, which both meet and exceed business objectives. Reporting directly into the PPC Lead you will work across our entire portfolio of brands and help drive innovation within the paid search space alongside our agency.
What you’ll be responsible for as a PPC Executive:
- Analysing results of campaigns to identifying opportunities, feeding back performance and proposed actions to senior managers.
- Understanding trends, both internal and external, and providing contextual commentary and actions
- Work alongside our external agency in delivering an on-budget and on-target campaign
- Propose and implement AB and multi-variate test cases
- Working alongside Google on measuring our market share
- Checking accuracy and communicating budgets and promotional activity
- Communicate optimisation recommendations to the search agency
- Supporting the PPC Lead and PPC Manager in pulling ad hoc data requests
- Communicating optimisation recommendations to the agency alongside the PPC Lead and PPC Manager
- Validating ad copy, search query and landing page suggestions from the agency
- Validating and circulating weekly PPC targets and budgets to the agency
- Working with in-house teams to brief landing page requirements for PPC traffic
What you will need to succeed as a Digital Marketing Executive:
- Minimum of 12 months PPC experience
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
- An appetite to think outside the box and challenge convention
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be a natural problem solver
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to constantly learn new trends and new skills
- A great team player who enjoys contributing to the wider success of a business
About N Brown Group
We have been trading in the heart of Manchester for over 150 years. Our vision is to become the universally loved experts in fashion that fits by helping our customers’ look and feel amazing through our trusted family of brands
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
What’s in it for you?
Working as a Marketing Executive at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 per annum (DOE) plus pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.