Here at N Brown we are looking for a Paid Social and Display Lead on a 6-month FTC to join our Digital Marketing team.
We are striving to inspire and empower our customers through our digital media channels and Paid Social is at the forefront of that charge, to deliver engaging and inspiring campaigns. Our vision for paid social is to harness the integral role it plays in the media, rethinking the approach to planning and continue to disrupt the landscape of digital advertising.
Your role as Paid Social and Display Lead:
- You will brief creative teams and control the creative output across several brands. You will learn the impact of creative on the success of a campaign and use that knowledge to inform campaign creative.
- You will be able to measure the success of paid social campaigns against set objectives and targets.
- You will be able to report on and effectively communicate performance to senior managers and other stakeholders.
- You will understand overarching Brand and digital channel strategy, able to challenge with insight.
- You will liaise with members of our Brand and Ecommerce team on actions that will improve the ROI of your activity.
- Ensuring a positive and proactive relationship with our external agency
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You are passionate for ecommerce marketing with at least 2 years’ experience of Paid Social Marketing or Display
- You have a creative mindset, attention to detail and curiosity to continually test and learn. You have previous experience of writing creative briefs and familiar with display and paid social ad formats.
- You have previous experience with Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest etc. Display platforms advantageous
- You have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insight to inform stakeholders on campaign performance
- You have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing reports, formulas and pivot tables
- A knowledge of photoshop or other digital creative platforms is desirable
- You are a self-starter with a flexible, approachable attitude and good problem-solving skills
- You are an ambassador for Paid Social and Display and able to mentor junior members of the team
About N Brown
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
What’s in it for you?
As Paid Social Lead at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £32,000 per annum (DOE) plus pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.