We have a fantastic opportunity for a Brand Strategist or Senior Analyst looking to join our Head of Brand Strategy in driving the commercial plans to support N Brown growth. In this role you will be focusing on translating consumer insights and analytical assessments of financial and commercial data into clear strategic direction and providing thought leadership for the business.
This role will suit candidates with an analytical mindset, attention to detail and strong commercial acumen who enjoys working with senior stakeholders in a business partnering capacity.
Your role as Brand Strategy Lead:
- Brief market research, competitive and financial analysis; turning insight into action
- Develop and refresh brand strategy, ensuring key stakeholders understand both the strategy and how it links to the achievement of N Brown business objectives
- Create, build and deliver presentations across a variety of formats to senior stakeholders that communicate a clear and compelling story with clear and concise recommendations
- Working closely with Head of Brand Strategy, assist in answering the big strategic questions for the business, leading key ad hoc projects in collaboration with wider business stakeholders
- Provide stimulus and new thinking on the future of online retail
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience of interpreting commercial analysis and developing brand strategy is essential
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Understanding of an online retail business is desired
- Leadership qualities; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Ability to work cross functionally whilst managing multiple stakeholders
- Established external network that can be leveraged in the role to bring alternative perspectives and innovative thinking
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
What’s in it for you?
As Brand Strategist at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum (DOE) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.