It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, have great customer services skills and have the ability to think on your feet, embrace innovation then we want to hear from you as we are looking for a Customer Care Advisor to join our Customer Operations Team here at N Brown.
Please note the hours of work will be: 36.17 hours per week - working on a 4 - week rota between the hours of 8am to 8 pm, Monday to Friday and 8am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday.
About the role:
As a Customer Care Advisor within Customer Operations you will be supporting our customers with all aspects of their account via traditional and digital channels.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership, investigating and resolving customer complaints and enquiries.
- Liaising with customers in a professional and courteous manner via telephone (inbound and outbound), email, letter and social media.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business.
- Supporting offline teams and telephone enquiries/sales when required.
- Ensuring that every customer experience is a positive one by exceeding customer service expectations.
- Showing empathy and understanding whilst solving problems, handling complaints and resolving queries in a timely and professional fashion.
- The ability to work without close supervision, including at home, on portable equipment.
- FCA & Regulatory requirements – ability to accurately identify when a complaint is to be handed off to Customer Management Team (CMT), and to manage customer’s expectations around this.
- To work within a regulated consumer credit environment, subject to SM&CR conditions.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of drafting business level documents.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Being able to adapt communication style whilst consistently demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with your peer group and stakeholders at all levels.
- Competent user of PC applications including Microsoft Office, internet and email.
- Experience using social media platforms is desired but not essential.
£9.55 per hour (£17,962.02 per annum) plus overtime available at peak times at time and a half
Holidays – 24 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday)
Holiday purchase scheme – where you may be offered to buy up to 10 extra days off
Employee discount – on all of our ranges including retail, furniture, electrical appliances, toys and more (Cost plus VAT)
Contributory pension schemes
Access to a variety of discounts with local and national businesses, hotels and restaurants.
Annual Company bonus scheme
Who are we:
Here at N Brown we serve our customers through distinct brands; we are experienced, gained from over 160 years of trading; Inclusive as we believe in fashion without boundaries; sustainable as we strive to make as little impact on the planet and focused on the future as we are ALWAYS looking for ways to develop our business and serve our customers better.
Have a question about the role? You can contact the Talent Acquisition Team at Careers
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams.