Here at N Brown we are looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst who will play a key role in our Financial Services forecasting and commercial campaigns decisions.
As a Finance Analyst you will be a driven individual with a can-do attitude, have a keen eye for detail, good problem-solving skills, and demonstrate an ability to improve or automate data processes. We will give you the support, skills and tools that you need to be successful, if you can bring the drive, personality and desire. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who has strong data analytics/modelling experience, who is looking to develop their commercial and forecasting skills.
In your role as Senior Finance Analyst:
- Modelling and Reporting: support FS Finance forecasting processes, including development and maintenance of various finance models.
- Commerciality: support business cases for commercial campaigns, providing relevant insights on customer behaviour and assessing financial impact.
- Performance monitoring: identification of customer trends and performance, providing meaningful insight and linking to operational data.
- Continuous improvement: contribute to the continued development of FS Finance models, with specific focus on identifying opportunities to improve / simplify / automate reports and processes to drive efficiencies.
- Data Science: collaborate with Data Science team to support the implementation of new tools and systems to improve processes to support better planning and analysis.
- Add value: drive performance and value within the business by providing financial models for initiatives.
- Ad hoc Analyses: assisting FS Finance team with ad hoc analyses and one-off projects when required.
What are we looking for?
- Trainee ACCA/CIMA or similar numerate training / background Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience of creating models and reports using SQL or other data language
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High standards of accuracy, precision and data integrity
- Able to operate in quickly changing environments whilst being well organized, pro-active and deadline driven
- Data driven, analytical and curious mindset, with strong commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex analysis in concise and meaningful way
- Knowledge of Power Pivot / Power BI (Desirable)
- Previous FS experience (Desirable)
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
What’s in it for you?
As Finance Analyst at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum (DOE) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.