Here at N Brown, we’re looking for a Technology Risk Lead to join our IT Security, Risk and Shared Services team!
This is a senior position within the Risk team, working alongside our Cyber Risk Lead, you will be the subject matter expert and lead position in the division’s management of technology risks. You will be the point of contact to the technology senior leadership team and will need to demonstrate a solid understanding and management of technology risks for a regulated digital business.
Your role as Technology Risk Lead will involve:
- Development and testing of all key controls that are effective under the material risks associated with technology. This testing will be demonstrated with regular MI / BI reporting.
- Undertake and cultivate key technology business partnerships to develop effective relationships with other governance functions to mature the 3LOD model across the wider business.
- Review and challenge the technology investment strategy, ensuring that all key technology investment decisions mitigate or support the overall reduction of risk.
- Coordinate targeted assurance reviews of our key technology projects to ensure wider requirements are met.
- Make risk meaningful. Help promote and culture of positive risk management and drive behavioural changes through the development of training and awareness programs.
- Support the SLT in risk decision making by aligning risks to wider divisional objectives.
- Maintain full awareness and conformance to the group risk management framework with complete reporting and upkeep of the Risk & Control self-assessment register.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience in 1st or 2nd line technology roles
- Experience in financial services or ecommerce
- Solid understanding of compliance frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT, NIST, PCI/DSS
- Demonstratable experience working with senior leadership teams and executive members with the ability to apply technical knowledge to practical outcomes
- Able to manage workload and expectations effectively in a constantly evolving environment
About N Brown
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
What’s in it for you?
As Technology Risk Lead at N Brown, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum (DOE) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.